ama school of medicine
MBBS, MD or Medical education in the AMA
School of Medicine leads to the MD degree which is
equivalent to the MBBS degree in UK, Singapore, India
and other commonwealth countries. AMA's medical
degree is recognized as equivalent to the MBBS course
in India by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and
students will be given a license to practise in India
similar to MBBS doctors from India, after completion of
licensing formalities with the MCI in India. Similarly the
Medical Degree from AMA is recognized as equivalent
to the MBBS Degree in UK by the General Medical
Council in UK and the medical councils in Singapore,
Australia and Gulf countries. All Degrees are
recognized by the USA.
AMA International University (Bahrain): A
partnership between the Kingdom of Bahrain and AMA
Education System serving AMA's programs in the Arab
AMA School of Medicine is part of the AMA
Education System. Dr. Amable R. Aguiluz V, is the
founder of the Group. He has been an Ambassador of
the Philippines to the Gulf Countries. He named college
after the initials of his father's name, Amable Mendoza
Aguiluz V, Sr. The AMA Educational System include the
following educational institutes.
Nestled in the heart of Manila, De La Salle University is home to local and international students
seeking quality education for a brighter future ahead. It is situated in a vibrant city where culture and diversity is
Advantages of Education in AMA School of Medicine
- Education STANDARD is Excellent & Very HIGH Quality
- Many USA educated professionals are Teachers and Administrators in Philippines
- USA / American pattern of Education is followed
- English is the Official Language of the Philippines
- ]Low fees – 75% lower than fees in Private Schools in India
- Easily accessible from India with daily flights to Philippines
- Indian food available
- Education gateway to countries like USA & UK
- Philippines has educated & sent 2nd largest number of foreign Doctors to USA
- Located in Makati, Business District of Metro Manila, Capital of Philippines
Advantages of Philippines
Education STANDARD is Excellent.
USA / American pattern of Education is followed.
English is the Official Language of the Philippines.
- Low fees – 75% lower than fees in Private Colleges in
- Easily accessible from India with daily flights to
Tropical Diseases similar to India – great for clinical
Indian food available.
- Education gateway to countries like USA & UK.
- Philippines has educated & sent 2nd largest number of
foreign Doctors to USA.
- Over 20,000 foreign students are enrolled in Philippines.
- Highest MCI pass rate is from Philippines.
- Weather: Summer is from March to May. Monsoon is from
June to October. November to February is cool with fair
weather. Average day temperature, is 22.2 C to 31.6 C
with humidity at 77 percent.