MARINE ENGINEERING IN PHILIPPINES
- High Salary Package
- Assured Placement Assistance
- Homely Care, Indian Food
- Good Lodging And Boarding Facilities
- Lpu Exclusive Tie Up With Iirma For South Asia
- Global Training
- World Class Education
- Global Lifestyle
- Chance To Travel All Over World
- Two Seaman Book Option
- Training Option In India Also
Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering(4 years)
The curriculum is focused in having Engine ratings and officers who
are well-prepared for shipboard operations. This course is aimed at
producing graduates with comprehensive knowledge on the
theoretical principles of Marine Engineering. This, likewise, aims to
produce quality and productive Marine Engineers for the
developmental needs in ship and engine installations, ship building,
ship repairs and maintenance, marine survey, and other related fields
both in the domestic and international shipping industry.
- International maritime Training Center
- Shipboard Training program
- International exposure
- MOU’s with International Companies for Training and placement.
- Highest Placement record in Philippines.
- Level IV accredited maritime campus (1st in Philippines).
- Own ship simulator, Kongsberg console.
- Excellent labs, library, campus and hostel.
- International qualified, experienced trainers and faculty.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR MARINE ENGINEERING
You must have sucessfully completed the Senior
Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with:
At least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and
Mathematics (P C M), and At least 50% marks in
English either in Class X or Class XII.
- Chief Marine Engineer
- 2nd Marine Engineer
- 3rd Marine Engineer
- 4th Marine Engineer
- Crewing Officer
- Deck Officer (3rd, 2nd & Chief Mate)
- Technical Superintendent
- Yard Superintendent
UNIVERSITY OF CEBU
University of Cebu is affiliated with DNV Sea skills to carry out a bench
marking assessment within the Maritime departments. With this, the
university has a point of reference on how to carry out an international
standard in Maritime education, especially in the learning program’s
course package. the campus consistently delivers academic inputs
and skills training to 12,000 annual enrollees. it is committed to
producing first-rate seafarers for here and abroad.
LYCEUM OF PHILIPPINES UNIVERSITY
LPU Batangas enjoys autonomous status from the Commission on
Higher Education. The university is also ISO 9001:2008 certified by
Det Norske Veritas, and enjoys the Level IV status of accreditation
from the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities
Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) for its Accountancy,
Business Administration, Marine Engineering, Liberal Arts & Nursing